When Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, those who believed the good report entered the promised land while those who believed the evil report died in the wilderness. What can we learn from it?
Top 9 Bible Verses To Read When You Feel Blue
Here are 9 of my favoriteverses to read when you feel blue. What ones would you suggest? All that God brings us is joy not anxiety. We should learn to rely on God and He will help us shake off our worries when we are in pain.
1. The blessing of the LORD, it makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. – Proverbs 10:22
2. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better. – Ecclesiastes 7:3
3. Therefore I say to you, Take no thought for your life, what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor yet for your body, what you shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? – Matthew 6:25
4.And why take you thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say to you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. – Matthew 6:28-29
5. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient to the day is the evil thereof. – Matthew 6:34
6. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. – John 14:27
7. Truly, truly, I say to you, That you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. – John 16:20
8. And you now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you. – John 16:22
9. Casting all your care on him; for he cares for you. – 1 Peter 5:7
Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us via:1. The online chat window at the bottom of the website. 2. Send an email to [email protected].We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.