1. Who is the data controller for the collection and processing of the User’s personal data?
The personal data collected through the present Website are controlled by The Church Before the Seat of Christ (147-54 ASH AVE FLUSHING NY 11355. ), as owner of the Website.
2. What is the purpose of processing the User’s personal data?
The Church Before the Seat of Christ will collect your name, surname, country and e-mail address through the “Feedback” “Subscription”, “Comments” section, and all the User’s personal data shared through the online forum.
The Church Before the Seat of Christ will process the data provided in these sections for the following purposes:
– Management of queries, questions and/or requests for proposals.
– Exchange comments using the online forum.
– Provide news and general information about our service, daily devotions,study and .
3. What is the legitimacy of the processing of the User’s personal data?
4. How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
The Church Before the Seat of Christ will keep the personal data provided for the time necessary to respond to the request made by the User.
5. Which third parties will User’s personal data be communicated to?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus, the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public organizations, courts and other administrative authorities, when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal action against claims.
6. What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal data provided to The Church Before the Seat of Christ:
– Right of access to his/her personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
– Right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
– Right to erasure of his/her personal data, where possible;
– Right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store the User’s data for the exercise or defence of claims;
– Right to data portability, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that he/she has provided to us (in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading) as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for the processing, when this is technically possible.
– Right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
– Right to lodge a complaint before Federal Trade Commission (600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20580, https://www.ftc.gov/), if the User considers that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of his/her personal data by The Church Before the Seat of Christ.
Therefore, User may exercise his/her legal rights before the data controllers, through the local congregation in the United States, at any time, requesting it by means of a letter addressed to 147-54 ASH AVE FLUSHING NY 11355, US or an email to [email protected] which must contain: his/her name and surnames, photocopy of his/her national identity document (passport or other valid document identifying him/her), the statement of his/her request, address for the purpose of notifications, date, signature and, if applicable, documents accrediting the petition you are making.