God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
Bible Verses about Humility
1. When men are cast down, then you shall say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. – Job 22:29
2. You did cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still, – Psalm 76:8
3. The LORD lifts up the meek: he casts the wicked down to the ground. – Psalm 147:6:
4. The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honor is humility. – Proverbs 15:33
5. Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honor is humility. – Proverbs 18:12
6. For thus said the high and lofty One that inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. – Isaiah 57:15
7. Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. – Matthew 11:29
8. Whoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in. – Matthew 18:4
9. Likewise, you younger, submit yourselves to the elder. Yes, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resists the proud, and gives grace to the humble. – 1 Peter 5:5
10. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. – Philippians 2:3
Seek and You Will Find | Gospel Movie “Blessed Are the Poor in Spirit”
Seek and You Shall Find
Seek and You Will Find; Knock and the Door Will Be Opened to You
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.