God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
Pray Anytime – 15 Bible Verses About Faith and Looking Up to God
It’s inevitable that we’ll have some difficulties, setbacks, and even some barriers that we can’t cross in our life. But God always accompanies us as our only reliance. As it is written in the
1. After this manner therefore pray you: Our Father which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For your is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. – Matthew 6:9-13
2. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass. – Psalm 37:7
3. Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. – Psalm 23:4
4. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. – James 5:16
5. Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD your God, he it is that does go with you; he will not fail you, nor forsake you. – Deuteronomy 31:6
6. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. – John 14:27
7. But Jesus beheld them, and said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. – Matthew 19:26
8. Therefore I say to you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. – Mark 11:24
9. Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding. – Proverbs 3:5
10. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. – Psalm 20:7
11. Have you not known? have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, theof the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. – Isaiah 40:28-31
12. Therefore I say to you, Take no thought for your life, what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor yet for your body, what you shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much better than they? – Matthew 6:25-26
13. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. – Psalm 46:1
14. The LORD is near to them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit. – Psalm 34:18
15. The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords. – Psalm 55:22
You are welcome to leave messages to us or chat with us via the online window at the bottom of the website, or use our Bible Verses By Topic page to quickly find verses about popular topics.
A Christian’s Experience in a Foreign Country
The Key Point to Know so that God Answers Our Prayers
Only by Relying on God Can We Have Ways To Go
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.