The Lord Jesus performed a lot of miracles during His work, yet He always told people not to tell others. What’s God’s will in it?
8 Bible Verses About Forgiveness that Help Us to Forgive
There are eightverses about forgiveness that help us to forgive. The Lord teaches us to love others as ourselves, and forgive others. With forgiveness we can love each other and live in a world full of love and warmth. Let’s look at what the Bible says.
1. For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: – Matthew 6:14
2. But if you forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. – Matthew 6:15
3. And when you stand praying, forgive, if you have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. – Mark 11:25
4. Judge not, and you shall not be judged: condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: forgive, and you shall be forgiven: – Luke 6:37
5. Take heed to yourselves: If your brother trespass against you, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. – Luke 17:3
6. And if he trespass against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to you, saying, I repent; you shall forgive him. – Luke 17:4
7. Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. – 1 Corinthians 13:7
8. And be you kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake has forgiven you. – Ephesians 4:32