God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
Encouraging Bible Verses for Those Who Are Suffering
EncouragingVerses for Those Who Are Suffering
What should we do when we face with trials and refinements and encounter bitter situations? How can we walk along the way of believing in God with faith? We selected eleven encouraging Bible verses about suffering. We hope these verses can increase your faith in God. As far as we Christians are concerned, hardship and refinement are the best blessings from God, for they are essential for us to gain life. The Lord Hardship is the best blessing God bestows on us! Only by experiencing hardships and ordeals can we have a change in life disposition; only after there is a change in our life disposition can we be qualified to receive God’s inheritance and His promise.said, “Whoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me” (Mark 8:34). For thousands of years, the path of faith in God has been fraught with difficulty and hardship. We all have truly come to this realization:
1. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. – Daniel 12:10
2. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. – John 16
3. And when he had called the people to him with his disciples also, he said to them, Whoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. – Mark 8:34
4. There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it. – 1 Corinthians 10:13
5. And our hope of you is steadfast, knowing, that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so shall you be also of the consolation. – 2 Corinthians 1:7
6. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. – Hebrews 4:15-16
7. My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that you may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. – James 1:2-4
8. Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love him. – James 1:12
9. Wherein you greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, you are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found to praise and honor and glory at the appearing of: – 1 Peter 1:6-7
10. Casting all your care on him; for he cares for you. – 1 Peter 5:7
11. But the God of all grace, who has called us to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that you have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you. – 1 Peter 5:10
Why did God allow Job to suffer?
The Lord’s Burden Is Light, Then Why Is My Life So Tiring?
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.