God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
Bible Verses about Patience
1. By long forbearing is a prince persuaded, and a soft tongue breaks the bone. – Proverbs 25:15
2. And you shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved. – Matthew 10:22
3. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. – Luke 8:15
4. In your patience possess you your souls. – Luke 21:19
5. Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; – Romans 3:25
6. But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. – Romans 8:25
7. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; – Romans 12:12
8. For you suffer fools gladly, seeing you yourselves are wise. – 2 Corinthians 11:19
9. Truly the signs of an apostle were worked among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds. – 2 Corinthians 12:12
10. With all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love; – Ephesians 4:2
11. Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord, in the sight of God and our Father; – 1 Thessalonians 1:3
12. So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure: – 2 Thessalonians 1:4
13. And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. – 2 Thessalonians 3:5
14. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: – 2 Timothy 2:12
15. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle to all men, apt to teach, patient, – 2 Timothy 2:24
16. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. – 2 Timothy 4:2
17. That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. – Titus 2:2
18. That you be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. – Hebrews 6:!2
19. For you have need of patience, that, after you have done the will of God, you might receive the promise. – Hebrews 10:36
20. Why seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking tothe author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. – Hebrews 12:1-2
21. For what glory is it, if, when you be buffeted for your faults, you shall take it patiently? but if, when you do well, and suffer for it, you take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. – 1 Peter 2:20
22. He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity: he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. – Revelation 13:10
Why did God allow Job to suffer?
Bible Secrets Revealed: Why Did the Lord Jesus Approve of Peter’s Faith?
Concerning the Practice of Prayer
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.