God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
25 Encouraging Bible Verses About Hope
There are 25 encouragingverses about hope. As for every believer, hope is very important. Because they have God in their hearts, they have hope. Now, the last days have arrived. We all long for the return of the Lord and expect to meet with Him. No matter what we face, we should patiently wait and hold hope in our hearts.
1. My soul, wait you only on God; for my expectation is from him. – Psalm 62:5
2. For you are my hope, O Lord GOD: you are my trust from my youth. – Psalm 71:5
3. But I will hope continually, and will yet praise you more and more. – Psalm 71:14
4. Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble on the dark mountains, and, while you look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. – Jeremiah 13:16
5. O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake you shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters. – Jeremiah 17:13
6. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. – Romans 5:2
7. And patience, experience; and experience, hope: – Romans 5:4
8. And hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us. – Romans 5:5
9. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for? – Romans 8:24
10. But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. – Romans 8:25
11. Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. – Romans 15:13
12. Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. – 1 Corinthians 13:7
13. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. – Galatians 5:5
14. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. – Ephesians 1:12
15. If you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the, which you have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; – Colossians 1:23
16. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. – 1 Thessalonians 5:8
17. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; – Titus 1:2
18. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior; – Titus 2:13
19. That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. – Titus 3:7
20. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end. – Hebrews 3:6
21. Why gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; – 1 Peter 1:13
22.Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. – 1 Peter 1:21
23. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: – 1 Peter 3:15
24. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness. – 2 Peter 3:13
25. Why, beloved, seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. – 2 Peter 3:14
God Hopes to Gain Man’s True Faith and Love for Him
Bible Secrets Revealed: Why Did the Lord Jesus Approve of Peter’s Faith?
Faith in God – The Most Meaningful Life
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.