The Lord Jesus performed a lot of miracles during His work, yet He always told people not to tell others. What’s God’s will in it?
Bible Verses About Peace – How Much God Loves You
Verses About Peace
The world is full of distresses and hardships, we are prone to worry and anxiety every day. As for us, the best thing is toto God, read His word and listen to the praise hymns even when we feel hopeless. The following are 9 Bible verses about peace, and we hope these verses can remind you of how much God loves you and that He wants you to pray and rely on Him.
1. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ. – Philippians 4:7
2. The LORD lift up his countenance on you, and give you peace. – Numbers 6:26
3. And I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. – Leviticus 26:6
4. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. – John 14:27
5. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
6. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lordbe with you. Amen. – Romans 16:20
7. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to you. – Proverbs 3:2
8. Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from theChrist. – Ephesians 1:2
9. And now the LORD your God has given rest to your brothers, as he promised them: therefore now return you, and get you to your tents, and to the land of your possession, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you on the other side Jordan. – Joshua 22:4