Besides arriving on clouds, there is another way of the second coming of Jesus recorded in the Bible. We should investigate from two aspects so that we won’t miss out on the chance to welcome His second coming.
The Hymn of God’s Word “Come to Zion With Praising”
Come to Zion With Praising
1. Come to Zion with praising. God’s dwelling place has appeared. The glorious holy name is praised by all peoples and is being spread. O! ! The Head of the universe, the last Christ, is the shining sun, and has risen on the majestic and grand Mount Zion in the entire universe…. Almighty God! We are shouting for joy to You, and we are dancing and singing. You are truly our Redeemer, the great King of the universe!
2. You have made a group of overcomers, and accomplished God’s management plan. All peoples will stream to this mountain, and all peoples will bow down before the throne! You are the one and only true God. You are worthy to receive glory and honor. All the glory and praise and authority be to the throne! From the throne flows out the spring of life, watering and feeding all God’s people. We have transformation in our life every day. New light and inspiration accompany us, and we have new seeing about God constantly.
3. We are certain about God in our experience. appears constantly, appearing in the right ones. We are really so blessed! We are face to face with God every day, have fellowship with God in everything, and let God be the sovereign over everything. Ponder God’s word carefully and quiet our heart in God; thus we come before God and receive illumination before God, in our life, behavior, speech, mind, and thought every day we are living in God’s word, and we can have discernment at any moment.
4. God’s word inspiring and guiding, the things hidden within us pop up in succession. Fellowship with God brooks no delay. Our minds and thoughts are exposed by God. At every moment we live before Christ’s seat, experiencing the judgment before Christ’s seat, experiencing the judgment before Christ’s seat. Each domain of our body is still occupied by Satan. Today to recover God’s reign, we must have God’s temple cleansed.
5. To be completely occupied by God, we have to go through a life-and-death war. Only if our old self is nailed to the cross can the resurrected life of Christ be our sovereign. Now the is charging at all corners in us, waging a regaining war! As long as we are ready to deny ourselves, ready to deny ourselves and willing to cooperate with God, God will illuminate us and cleanse our inside at any moment, regaining what Satan has occupied, so that we can be made complete by God as soon as possible. Waste no time, live in God’s word at all times, and be built up with all the saints, being brought into the kingdom and entering into glory with God.
from “The First Utterance” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us via:1. The online chat window at the bottom of the website. 2. Send an email to [email protected].We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.