When Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, those who believed the good report entered the promised land while those who believed the evil report died in the wilderness. What can we learn from it?
Bible Verses about Suffering
1. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation works patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us. – Romans 5:3-5
2. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28
3. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christour Lord. – Romans 8:37-39
4. Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me: for my soul trusts in you: yes, in the shadow of your wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be over. – Psalm 57:1
5. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
6. But the God of all grace, who has called us to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that you have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you. – 1 Peter 5:10
7. Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds by Christ. – 2 Corinthians 1:4-5
8. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; – 2 Corinthians 4:16-17
Why did God allow Job to suffer?
Hardship Is the Best Blessing God Bestows on Us
You CANNOT Skip The Lessons of Life
Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us via:1. The online chat window at the bottom of the website. 2. Send an email to [email protected].We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.