Many people are familiar with the story of Job, but few know the hidden meaning behind Job standing witness during great trials. Read this article to learn more.
Bible Verses About Trusting in God Help Us to Rely on God to Get Through Difficulties
Hello! Dear brothers and sisters, when we encounter difficulties in our belief and life (family, marriage, job, study, etc.), how should we rely on God to resolve them? We all know that the Bible records lots of testimonies of people witnessing God’s wondrous deeds by trusting in God. For example, Noah built the ark according to God’s instructions and survived the flood because he trusted in God; when Moses led the Israelites across the Red Sea, by faith they passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, but the Egyptian soldiers were drowned in the sea; when Joshua led the Israelites to attack Jericho by trusting in God, they just compassed the city for 7 days and the city collapsed by itself; Daniel was thrown into a lion’s den but came out of it without a scratch because of his faith; when David was in his teens, he defeated giant Goliath by trusting in God…. These facts are sufficient to prove that only God is our salvation and reliance. The following Bible verses about trusting in God and related articles will give you faith and help you get through difficulties by relying on God.
• Trust in Jehovah with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5–6)
• Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, said Jehovah of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)
• Delight yourself also in Jehovah: and he shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to Jehovah; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. (Psalm 37:4–5)
• For Jehovah shall be your confidence, and shall keep your foot from being taken. (Proverbs 3:26)
• In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do to me. (Psalm 56:4)
• Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. (Isaiah 12:2)
• They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but Jehovah was my stay. (Psalm 18:18)
• And I will strengthen them in Jehovah; and they shall walk up and down in his name, said Jehovah. (Zechariah 10:12)
• Trust in him at all times; you people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. (Psalm 62:8)
Relevant Words of God:
“You must quiet your hearts at all times, live within Me; I am your rock, your backer. Have no other mind, but wholeheartedly lean on Me and I will certainly appear to you—I am your God!”
“It’s very simple now: Look upon Me with your heart and your spirit will immediately become strong, you will have a path to practice and I will guide your every step. My word shall be revealed to you at all times and in all places. No matter where or when, or how adverse the environment is, I will show you clearly and My heart shall be revealed to you if you look to Me with your heart; this way you will run down the road ahead and never lose your way.”
Do you want to welcome the Lord Jesus? Do you want to be raptured before the disasters? Our website provides messages about theof Christ. Please click the button below to communicate online with us at any time.