Is the Lord Jesus God Himself or the Son of God? It is a long-running dispute over this topic in the religious world. Which saying is right? This article will show you the answer.
The Truths About the Incarnation (Part One)
1. “God does not save man directly in the form of the Spirit or in the identity of the Spirit, because his Spirit is untouchable and invisible to man and also unapproachable to man. If he saved man directly in the position of the Spirit, man could not receive his salvation. If God did not put on a shell of a created man, man could not receive this salvation either. This is because man could in no way approach him, just as no one could approach the cloud of Jehovah. Only if he becomes a created man, that is, he puts his ‘Way’ into the flesh he will become, can he personally work the ‘Way’ into all his followers and can they personally hear his way and see his way and thus gain his way. Only in this way can they be completely saved. If God were not incarnated, no fleshly man could receive this exceedingly great salvation, and no one could be saved. If God’s Spirit directly worked among men, they all would be struck down, or they would be completely taken captive by satan because they had no way to contact God.”
from “The Mystery of (4)”
2. “God, if not incarnated, is only a Spirit whom man cannot see or contact, while men are all created beings of flesh; man and God are in two different worlds and have different natures, and God’s Spirit and man of flesh, who are alien to each other, simply cannot ‘establish a relationship’; and man cannot become a spirit. Thus, God’s Spirit has to become a created being to do his original work. God can ascend to the highest place and can also humble himself to be a created man to work among men and live with them, but man cannot ascend to the highest place and become a spirit, much less descend to the lowest place, so God has to be incarnated to do his work. This is like God’s first incarnation. Only God’s incarnated flesh could be crucified to redeem man; God’s Spirit, however, could not at all be crucified to be man’s sin offering. God could directly become flesh to be man’s sin offering, but man could not directly go to heaven to take the sin offering God had prepared for man. Thus, it had to be that ‘God comes and goes between earth and heaven several times’ rather than let man go to heaven to take this salvation. As man had fallen and man could not go to heaven at all, much less take the sin offering, had to come among men to personally do the works that were totally beyond man’s capacity. God’s incarnated flesh each time is very necessary. If either stage of work could be done by God’s Spirit directly, he would not endure complaints and suffer humiliations to be incarnated.”
from “The Mystery of Incarnation (4)”
3. “If the Spirit does the work, not being incarnated but directly speaking through thundering, with no one being able to contact him, can people know his disposition? If only the Spirit does the work, people will have no way to know God’s disposition. Only if God, through being incarnated and the Word appearing in the flesh, expresses all his disposition through the flesh, can people see it with their own eyes. Only if God practically lives among people, with form and image, and people all practically contact his disposition and contact what he has and is, can they truly know him.”
from “The Vision of the Work (3)”
4. “The greatest advantage of God’s working in the flesh is that he can leave his followers exact words, exact charges, and his exact wills for mankind. Then his followers can preach all his works in the flesh and his will for all mankind in a more accurate and practical way to everyone who accepts this way. Only when the God in the flesh works among men has the fact been really fulfilled that God is with men and lives with men and has the wish been realized that all men see God’s face and God’s work and hear God’s personal word. The incarnated God has ended the age when ‘only Jehovah’s back appeared to mankind’ and ended the age when mankind believed in the vague god. In particular, the work of the last incarnated God has brought all mankind into a more realistic, practical, and beautiful age. He has not only ended the age of the law and regulation, but more importantly, he has made known to mankind the God who is practical and normal, who is righteous and holy, who discloses the works in the management plan and reveals the mysteries and the destinations of mankind, who created mankind and ends the management work, and who has been hidden for thousands of years. He has completely ended the age of vagueness, ended the age when all mankind wanted to seek God’s face but could not see, ended the age when all mankind served satan, and brought all mankind completely into a brand new age. All these works are the fruits of the God in the flesh working instead of God’s Spirit. Because God works in the flesh, his followers no longer seek and grope for the things that seem to exist and yet seem to not exist and no longer guess the will of the vague god. When God spreads the works he has done in the flesh, his followers will preach all the works he has done in the flesh to every denomination and sect and preach all his words to the ears of all mankind. All that the receivers of his hear will be the facts of his working, which people have seen with their own eyes and heard with their own ears and which are facts and not hearsay. All these facts will be the evidence and the tool through which he spreads his work. If there were no facts, his gospel could not be spread to every place and nation. If there were no facts but only man’s imaginations, the work of conquering the entire universe could never be done. The Spirit is untouchable to man and invisible to man. The working of the Spirit cannot leave people more evidences or more facts of his working; they would never see God’s true image, would forever believe in the vague and non-existent gods, and would never see God’s face or hear God’s personal word. What man imagines is empty after all and cannot replace God’s real image. God’s original disposition and his own work cannot be performed by man. Only if God is incarnated and comes among men to work personally can he bring the invisible God in heaven and his work to earth. This is the most ideal way for God to appear to man and for man to see God and know God’s real image. It cannot be accomplished by the non-incarnated God. When the work has been done to the present stage, it has produced the best results, and it has succeeded through many efforts. The work of the God in the flesh has completed ninety percent of his entire management work. This flesh has brought his entire work into a better start. This flesh has summed up his entire work, made it known, and made the last complete supplement to it. Henceforth, there will not be the ‘incarnated God’ coming to do the fourth stage of work, and there will not be the wonderful work of God’s third incarnation.”
from “Corrupt Mankind Needs Even More the
of the God Incarnated in the ‘Flesh’”
5. “Men receive God’s full salvation because of God’s incarnation rather than receive it directly from heaven through praying. This is because men are all fleshly and cannot see God’s Spirit, much less approach God’s Spirit, and they can only contact God’s incarnated flesh, and only through him can they understand all the ways and all the truths and receive the full salvation. The second incarnation is sufficient to rid men of their sins and to completely purify them, so the second incarnation will put an end to all God’s work in the flesh and complete the significance of God’s incarnation. Then, all God’s work in the flesh will have ended, and he will not do the work of a third incarnation after his second incarnation. Because his entire management will have ended, and the final incarnation will have completely gained those he has chosen, and all the end-time people will have been divided into their kinds, he will no longer do the work of salvation, nor will he return in the flesh to work.”
from “The Mystery of Incarnation (4)”
6. “For those to be saved, the use value of the Spirit is far lower than that of the flesh: The working of the Spirit can cover the entire universe and reach the mountains, rivers, and lakes; but the working of the flesh can more effectively touch everyone who contacts him, and the flesh who has form and image can better gain people’s understanding and trust and can better deepen their knowledge of God and deepen their impression of God’s practical deeds. The working of the Spirit is mysterious and unfathomable, and mortal beings can hardly foresee it, much less see it, but can only imagine it without any basis. The working of the flesh is normal and practical and full of wisdom and is a fact that mortal beings can see with their own eyes, and people can all personally taste God’s working wisdom, without any need to use their rich imagination. This is the exactness and the real value of the working of the God in the flesh. The Spirit can only do some things invisible and unimaginable to man, such as, the inspiration of the Spirit, the moving of the Spirit, and the guidance of the Spirit. However, to people with mind, these works of the Spirit cannot give them a clear idea but can only give them a moving or a roughly similar idea, and cannot give instructions with words. But God’s working in the flesh is quite different from that. The working of the flesh can give exact guidance of words, clear wills, and clear required goals, and people do not need to grope or imagine, much less guess. This is the clarity of the working of the flesh, which is quite different from the working of the Spirit. The working of the Spirit can only be applicable to a limited scope and cannot replace the working of the flesh. The exact goals for people required by the working of the flesh and the real value of the knowledge people gain through it far surpass the exactness and the real value of the working of the Spirit.”
from “Corrupt Mankind Needs Even More the Salvation of the God Incarnated in the ‘Flesh’”
What Is the Incarnation? What Is the Substance of the Incarnation?
The Authority and Significance of God’s Incarnation
Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us via:1. The online chat window at the bottom of the website. 2. Send an email to [email protected].We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.