The Lord Jesus performed a lot of miracles during His work, yet He always told people not to tell others. What’s God’s will in it?
Drop Your Notions to Seek God’s Appearing
Accompaniment: You should break your nationality to seek God’s appearing
1. No matter which country you come from, you should come out of the scope of your nationality and look at God’s work as a created being; in this way you will not limit God’s footsteps to a scope. How profound is the significance of God’s working. Could it be figured out by man’s notion and mind?
2. You should break your notions of nationality and race to seek God’s appearing! Only in this way will you not be bound by notions, and only in this way will you be qualified to welcome God’s appearing. Otherwise, you will forever be one who is in darkness and forever be one who cannot receive God’s approval.
3. Where God appears, there is the expression of the truth. Only those who can accept the truth are the ones who can recognize God’s voice. Only such ones have the qualification to see God’s appearing. Drop your notions! Quiet down and read these see. As long as you have a heart of thirsting for the truth, God will inspire you to understand his will and understand his word.
4. Drop your view of “impossible”! The more “impossible” man thinks a thing is, the more possibly it will happen. This is because God’s wisdom is higher than the heavens and God’s thoughts are higher than man’s thoughts, and God works beyond man’s mind and notion. The more impossible a thing is, the more there is the truth to seek in it. The more unimaginable a thing is according to man’s notion, the more there is God’s will in it.
5. This is because no matter where God appears, God is still God, and God’s substance will by no means change because of the way or the place God appears in, and God’s substance will not change because of the way or the place God appears in. No matter where God’s footsteps are, his disposition will not change, and he is the God of all mankind.
from “God’s Appearing Has Brought the New Age” in The Word Appears in the Flesh