1. “Those gained by God are the ones who completely obey him. They were corrupted by satan, but they have been saved and conquered through the work of today. They have suffered the tribulations, and in the end they have […]
The Relevant Words of God Are as Follows: “This time, God comes to do work not in a spiritual body but in a very ordinary one, God’s second incarnate body, a body in which God returns in the flesh, a […]
1. “God does not save man directly in the form of the Spirit or in the identity of the Spirit, because his Spirit is untouchable and invisible to man and also unapproachable to man. If he saved man directly in […]
Why is the world dark and evil? Is it that mankind should be destroyed when they have been corrupted to the utmost?
The answer from God’s word: “Man lost his God-fearing heart after being corrupted by Satan and lost the function that one of God’s creatures should have, becoming an enemy disobedient to God. Man lived under Satan’s domain and followed Satan’s […]
You say that Jesus has come, but we do not believe. When He comes, He will surely first give us revelation.
The answer from God’s word: “The work of God continues to advance, and though the purpose of His work remains unchanging, the means by which He works are constantly changing, and thereby so are those who follow God. … All […]
Jesus is love, and we believe that he will not abandon us when he comes back. We will just keep on believing like this, and we will leave it until later.
Bible Reference: “Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, […]
The founders of all religions are absolutely not God but corrupt men. 1. “The work done by the incarnated flesh is a work to start a new age, and the ones who continue his work will be the men used […]
2. God Creates Eve (Gen 2:18-20) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every […]
3. The Parable of the Lost Sheep (Mt 18:12-14) “How think you? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and goes into the mountains, and […]
12. The Words Jesus Said to His Disciples After His Resurrection (Jn 20:26-29) And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the middle, and said, […]