Besides arriving on clouds, there is another way of the second coming of Jesus recorded in the Bible. We should investigate from two aspects so that we won’t miss out on the chance to welcome His second coming.
Typical Words of God on Disclosing the True Substance of Corrupt Mankind (Part One)
452. People all look up to the me in heaven and all particularly care about the existence of the me in heaven, but no one cares about the me living in the flesh, because I who live among people am simply too small. Those who only seek to be compatible with the letters of the and those who only seek to be compatible with the vague god are low in my sight, because what they worship is dead letters, is a god that can bestow vast wealth to man, and is a nonexistent god manipulated by man in any way. What can such people receive from me? People’s lowness is simply unspeakable. How could these people who are against me, who demand from me endlessly, who do not love the truth, and who disobey me, be compatible with me?
from “You Should Seek the Way to Be Compatible with Christ” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
453. When “belief” is mentioned, many people may think: I follow God just because of having “belief”; otherwise, I would not endure such sufferings. Then let me ask you: You believe in God’s existence, but why do you never fear God? You believe in God’s existence, but why do you not at all have a heart of dreading God? You acknowledge that Christ is God’s incarnated flesh, but why do you take a scornful attitude toward him? Why do you act irreverently before him? Why do you judge him openly? Why do you always pry into his ways? Why do you not obey his arrangements? Why do you not take his words as principles in doing things? Why do you extort and steal his offerings? Why do you speak in the position of Christ? Why do you judge the right and wrong of his work and word? Why do you dare to blaspheme him behind his back? And so on. Are these your “belief”?
from “Are You Truly a Believer in God?” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
454. Your hearts are full of evil, full of betrayal, and full of deception. Then how much mixture is there in your love? You think that you have given up enough things for me, and you think that your love for me is already enough. But why do your words and deeds always carry disobedience and deception? You follow me but do not acknowledge my word. Is this love? You follow me but reject me. Is this love? You follow me but do not trust me. Is this love? You follow me but cannot tolerate my existence. Is this love? You follow me but do not treat me according to my identity and give me a hard time in every aspect. Is this love? You follow me but treat me perfunctorily and cheat me in everything. Is this love? You serve me but do not dread me. Is this love? You are against me in every aspect and in everything. Is this all love? You have indeed consecrated a lot, but you never practice what I require of you. Can this be love? After a careful calculation, there is not any flavor of loving me in you. So many years of work done and so many words supplied, how many things have you actually gained? Isn’t this worth your careful reflection?
from “Many Are Called, but Few Are Chosen” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
455. Your purpose of believing in God is to make use of God to achieve your aim. Isn’t this even more a fact of your offending God’s disposition? You believe in the existence of the God in heaven but deny the existence of the God on earth. But I do not recognize your viewpoint. I only approve those who serve the God on earth in a down-to-earth manner but never approve those who never acknowledge the Christ on earth. No matter how faithful these people are to the God in heaven, in the end they cannot escape my hand that punishes the evil ones. These people are the evil ones, the evil ones who resist God and who are never willing to obey Christ. These evil ones, of course, include all those who do not know and much less acknowledge Christ.
from “How to Know the God on Earth” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
456. You do not adore Christ’s humbleness, but revere the false shepherds in prominent positions; you do not love Christ’s loveliness and Christ’s wisdom, but like the licentious men who wallow in the mire with the world; you just laugh at Christ’s suffering of having no place to lay his head, but admire the corpses that hunt for offerings and live in luxury and debauchery; you are not willing to suffer with Christ, but are willing to throw yourself into the bosom of those antichrists who act willfully and recklessly, although what they supply you with are only flesh, letters, and control. Even now your heart is still toward them, toward their fame, toward their position in the hearts of all the satans, toward their influence, and toward their authority. And toward Christ’s work, you still take an attitude that you can hardly accept it and do not want to accept it. This is why I say that you do not have the “belief” of acknowledging Christ.
from “Are You Truly a Believer in God?”
457. All that you have in your hearts is only unrighteousness. So you think that anyone, no matter who, is crafty and crooked. You even think that , like a normal man, also does not have a kind heart and compassionate love. And you even think that a noble character and a merciful and compassionate nature are only possessed by the God in heaven, and you also think that such a holy man does not exist, that only darkness and evil rule in the world, and that God is only one whom man puts his beautiful hope on and is a legendary character invented by man. In your heart, the God in heaven is very upright, very righteous, and very great, worthy for man to worship and look up to, whereas this God on earth is merely a substitute for and a tool of the God in heaven, and this God cannot be considered equal to the God in heaven, much less be mentioned in the same breath with the God in heaven. When God’s greatness and honor are mentioned, they are the glory of the God in heaven. When man’s nature and corruption are mentioned, this God on earth has a part in them. The God in heaven is forever lofty, whereas the God on earth is forever small and weak and powerless; the God in heaven has no emotion but only righteousness, whereas the God on earth only has selfishness but not any fairness and reasonableness; the God in heaven is not at all crooked and is forever faithful, whereas the God on earth forever has a dishonest aspect; the God in heaven loves man to the utmost, whereas the God on earth does not take considerate care of man and even disregards man. Such fallacious knowledge is wrong knowledge that you have kept in your hearts for a long time and that you can continue to have in the future.
from “How to Know the God on Earth” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us via:1. The online chat window at the bottom of the website. 2. Send an email to [email protected].We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.