God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
Classic Bible Verses That Christians Must know – How Many Do You Know?
ClassicVerses That Christians Must know – How Many Do You Know?
How many classic Bible verses that Christians must know do you know? As for God’s requirements and exhortations for man, how many do you know? Let us share some with you.
1. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. – John 1:4-5
2. Enter you in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it. – Matthew 7:13-14
3. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. – Romans 8:35-37
4. And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. – Revelation 22:10-11
5. Charity suffers long, and is kind; charity envies not; charity braggs not itself, is not puffed up, Does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Charity never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
6. The grass wither, the flower fades: because the spirit of the LORD blows on it: surely the people is grass. The grass wither, the flower fades: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. – Isaiah 40:7-8
You are welcome to leave messages to us or chat with us via the online window at the bottom of the website, or use our Bible Verses By Topic page to quickly find verses about popular topics.
Once Saved Always Saved? – Daily Bible Reading
Daily Bible Reading: Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone
Only by Relying on God Can We Have Ways To Go
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.