When Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, those who believed the good report entered the promised land while those who believed the evil report died in the wilderness. What can we learn from it?
9 Bible Verses That Will Help Strengthen Your Marriage
Marriage is an important juncture in our life. So how will Christians strengthen their marriage and get happy marriage life? Let’s see the teachings from the.
1. And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. – Genesis 2:18
2. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall join to his wife: and they shall be one flesh. – Genesis 2:24
3. Whoever finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor of the LORD. – Proverbs 18:22
4. Set me as a seal on your heart, as a seal on your arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which has a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. – Song of Solomon 8:6—7
5. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. – Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
6. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband does safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. – Proverbs 31:10-12
7. Can two walk together, except they be agreed? – Amos 3:3
8. Why they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder. – Matthew 19:6
9. The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn you. – Jeremiah 31:3
God Has Saved My Marriage
Marriage: The Fourth Juncture
Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us via:1. The online chat window at the bottom of the website. 2. Send an email to [email protected].We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.