God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
9 Bible Verses That Will Help Strengthen Your Marriage
Marriage is an important juncture in our life. So how will Christians strengthen their marriage and get happy marriage life? Let’s see the teachings from the.
1. And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. – Genesis 2:18
2. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall join to his wife: and they shall be one flesh. – Genesis 2:24
3. Whoever finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor of the LORD. – Proverbs 18:22
4. Set me as a seal on your heart, as a seal on your arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which has a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. – Song of Solomon 8:6—7
5. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. – Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
6. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband does safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. – Proverbs 31:10-12
7. Can two walk together, except they be agreed? – Amos 3:3
8. Why they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder. – Matthew 19:6
9. The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn you. – Jeremiah 31:3
God Has Saved My Marriage
Marriage: The Fourth Juncture
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.