God is almighty, but why did Jesus Christ suffer crucifixion to redeem us? There is real significance in doing such work.
Bible Verses About Blessing
Verses About Blessing
1. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. – Romans 12:14
2. The LORD bless you, and keep you: The LORD make his face shine on you, and be gracious to you: The LORD lift up his countenance on you, and give you peace. – Numbers 6:24-26
3. But the land, where you go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinks water of the rain of heaven: A land which the LORD your God cares for: the eyes of the LORD your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year even to the end of the year. – Deuteronomy 11:11-12
4. And it shall come to pass, if you shall listen diligently to the voice of the LORD your God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command you this day, that the LORD your God will set you on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you, if you shall listen to the voice of the LORD your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your cows, and the flocks of your sheep. Blessed shall be your basket and your store. Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. – Deuteronomy 28:1-6
5. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For you will not leave my soul in hell; neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of life: in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures for ever more. – Psalm 16:9-11
6. The grace of the Lord, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. – 2 Corinthians 13:14
7. But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. – Isaiah 40:31
8. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come to us as the rain, as the latter and former rain to the earth. – Hosea 6:3
9. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. – Matthew 5:3-10
10. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them. – Mark 10:16
Why did God allow Job to suffer?
Mystery of Job’s Trials
Hardship Is the Best Blessing God Bestows on Us
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to [email protected]. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.